We recognize the actuality of [what is often referred to as “God”] the undefinable, unnameable source of all the beginning, all throughout, and all the ends of all universes, parallel universes, and possible timelines of each universe. In this eternal Consciousness’s totality which (as a form of “thought”) hosts each of all the variations of the Spiritual, Physical & Mental realms and everything within and throughout them within the realm of thoughts. This source continues to be all-encompassing, within and throughout all perspectives, perceptions, and universe of each and every dimension of its existence. Everything and everyone derives from its existence (as it's "Love") and the decision to know it's self and all the possible options and endless variations, by firsthand experience of its own Self sourced all these realities for its own Self (as the "son"). It is the totality of all existence within a singularity exceeding all measurement of any point of beginning or end, and the evidence of them as well.
“This ‘God' is above & before 'good & evil’ associations.”
~ Rev. Devan Jesse Byrne
Levels of Interpretation:
In Short, this Statute indicates that:
1. There is only one true “God", any partial image (body) is not the totality of “God” (but a diety as a lesser god).
2. The wholeness of “God" is beyond any and all definitions.
3. “God" can be evident in and throughout all existence, andcan not leave any aspect of it.
4. That which is “God" is the only source of all possible variation of any and all possible existence, there can not be any other.
5. “God" is a form of “consciousness” and knows only that consciousness, there is nothing else.
6. Existence is an experience for “God" and it’s self’s experience of it Self.
7. All “reality” is “God" and nothing else, everything else is a dimension or perspective of it, in part.