We acknowledge a single experience (of an alternate dimension that is) unfolding in partialities of a seemingly divided nature of scenarios, according to the awareness of the currently chosen beliefs of this consciousness’s state of perceiving [What is commonly referred to as destiny]. While the multitude of details are more expansive within the exceeding dimensional perspectives the beginning, various moments throughout (daja-vous), and the ends, extend into this next with the same outcomes. While each dimensional perspective would recognize different attributes and details the other would not see nor experience as existing, they continue to be a reiterated version of the same original manifestation of existence. It is therefore understood that the totality of our experiences is designed, unfolding and yet to begin [depending on dimensional focus] by the natural order of being an image of the same totality of this initial source (“God”). Even while within [first-hand] experience of independent free-will may (or may not) seem to change what it thought (or saw what) would have been its future, which is now an alternate universe of experiences. In the same way, this perspectives path of decisions between universes, is also a reflection of an alternate dimensional experience of decisions, influencing experiences of all dimensions. Each of the dimensions depend on each other and the decisions of being (such as human beings) are a manifestation of a dimension where no corporeal beings exist. The only choice an identity (that is obsessed with physicality) can actually make is to surrender additional moments to be a manifestation of their sourced dimension (and collapse time). These other choices that a being seems to make are fillers of new dimensional details linking the previously manifested-moments of the preceding dimensional representation. Specific situations within all dimensions such as these, are required to be fulfilled because of the dimension which sourced them has already completed their outcome, circumstances seem to fall into place simply to fill in details of this dimensions focus to these manifested-moments of the previous one, not in time but awareness.
In Short, this Statute covers:
1. Outside of the dimensions of “time & space” all things to come have already come to pass.
2. What occurs through destiny is a fulfillment of a form of a “script”.
3. The illusion of “free-will” is a choice between “scripts”.
4. Each “script” is consistent within that particular universe.
5. Many “daja-vou” can be understood as experiencing a recollection of the “script” outside of time.
6. Many the destined moments within “time & space” can be understood as a form of a “video montage” of ones life while the rest of life is filled in with preparing and “setting the scene” for the next “destined moment” to come to pass in existence.
7. To recall “outside of time” is to “collapse time” within an eternal experience ( a “holy instant”).