We recognize the actuality of a multitude of various versions of the extensive expanse of eternal awareness of all that is and could ever be. Ranging from psychological perspectives, energetic variations to actual multiple timelines and finite experiences of endless amount of places and kinds of beast. All of which are moved through and experienced by a consciousness (“Christ”) of currently corresponding believed aptitudes. Each choice this consciousness makes is not between that of objects or situations (as it may seem), but of which it believes it is capable and worthy of. When such belief within ones consciousness of it’s abilities reach a specific degree, it is a natural occurrence for the awareness of this consciousness to experience a perceptual shifting to an alternate universe accommodating the current beliefs, of which they represent. The universe in itself is nothing, for it exists solely to give image and experience to theses beliefs. What you see in your universe is a direct manifestation (reflection) of what you currently believe.
In Short, this Statute covers:
1. The reference to “alternate universes” including all physical star-cluster “universes” of this same area space-time.
2. One “universe” is all locations within any dimensional experience, every physical star-cluster “universe” is within each “universe”.
3. We are not only in one universe, our consciousness chooses between the seemingly different variation of universes and continuously making choices which lead to changing which universe it perceives.
4. The variations of alternate-universes only exist within the conceptual state of consciousness, till chosen and represented within the same holographic representation of the Wholly-Spiritual-Universe.
5. Alternate Universes extend to all variations of option of this same universe.
6. There are options and variations of your bodies perspective within all of these universes.
7. A “miracle” is often the dramatic choice for an alternate universes experience.