We acknowledge the core design of every being derives from the same one source, originally proceeds to branch off as twelve options as experienced conceptual ideas (rays/archetypes) of existence as beings, each in themselves begat twelve of its own [and them twelve each and them twelve each continuously], extending from it's capacity as a specifically designed perspective. Everyone’s "innate traits" are extensions and retained throughout the extent of its entire existence of these twelve. Each moment represents their fulfillment through the steps of its unfoldment throughout the extent of time. While each is developed with "personal motive" archetypes, each is designed to process and make decisions within its experience in a specific (predictable by design) fashion. Every direction the derivatives of this original creation go, is within the purpose of an exploration of the infinite variation of the eternal, which only they specifically can reach and experience. By this design do they to do this, none of them are meant to be the same any more than these original archetypes of which they derived. These "personal motives" of one will be hard for another to comprehend for it is within this reasoning they are developed, to have personal motivation to explore different experiences of all the universes, for their source to know itself, which it does so, through them. Everywhere they go for whatever reason, it goes there with them.
In Short, this Statute covers:
1. Every being and personality derives from the original twelve archetypes which Christ saw appear, extending out of the endless “light of God”.
2. Each of the original rays embody and represent the characteristics of what Christ came to believe of it self.
3. The original twelve archetypes have been referenced to as archangels, Every being is a combination (and “descendants”) of only these twelve predictable archetypes.
4. Each archetype was given the purpose to design and develop additional variations of what they thought of themselves.
5. It was [Christ as] one of these particular Archetypes which begat the original idea of a “separation” experience.
6. This was the “beginning” of all existence. That moment when only “God” and the “Consciousness of Christ” was, it existed without thought.
7. Perceiving these “rays” began the original “training” [and exploration] of the “Consciousness of Christ”. There was no movement in existence without a thought to represent. The first thought was of awareness and the spiritual universe flickered along with these new thoughts. These “thoughts” have been referred to as “words” yet they had nonconforming of communication, however this “God” now existed as these “words”.