We recognize the benefit of perseverance, for it is through personal obstacles [of what we believe is inevitable] we come to know additional aspects of ourselves and alternate perspectives of this reality. Only by overcoming them ourselves (not through reliance and dependents on deities) do we actually expand our strength, perspective and awareness of our capabilities [an Evolution of Consciousness]. All changes represented in the universe are direct reflections of the state and beliefs of the consciousness of the perceiver (the “son of God”) within ourselves. It is designed to explore and experience every aspect of all existence, inorder to do so authentically it must do it firsthand without recollection of any other perspective. The evolution of this consciousness, evolves that which manifest from it. As it is the experiencer of each degree￼ of reality, it only exceeds one dimension by exhausting the obstacles and experiences of that one, to look and explore for more [naturally expanding into another]. Each challenge and obstacle then holds [in this way] a lesson bringing you to the next degrees of each dimension. Death occurs from the lack of willingness (or foresight) to keep expanding through these [type of] lessons of consciousness, [not with knowledge of information but] the ability to [choose to] think differently which immediately manifest experiences of the universe differently [naturally reflecting that decision of a change of perspective]. (Children grow by willingness to think differently [and therefore be differently], adults die by the lack of willingness to do so [and are therefore discontinued for lack of purpose]). Those adapting their way of thinking and expanding beyond what they understand will continue to grow as children do.
"To learn is to evolve."
~ Rev. Devan Jesse Byrne
In Short, this Statute indicates:
1. All physical/spiritual change (including “Evolution”) reflects the changes within the consciousness of christ.
2. Challenges are devices to motivate the expansion of the perceivers perspective, we can only learn and grow from within ourselves and not through relying on deities.
3. The Consciousness of Christ (Son of God) is designed to have a lessor perspective to expand into grater perspectives, it is the awareness within ourselves (“Learning” and “expanding”).
4. Eternal (body) life is a sense of continual exploration and adaptivity.
5. Thinking differently is about the structure and adaptability and not which thoughts one thinks.
6. Evolution (growing of conscious awareness) is a constant occurrence, natural selection is done by the way one thinks and of what.
7. Death only happens when one is unwilling to explore different thought systems.