We comprehend and recognize the actuality of our lives, abilities, outcomes and depth of understanding all have a purpose and are established by a deliberate design for a unique function to fulfill, which reasoning exceeds the comprehensive perception of our physical lives. [According to the perspective of the creator Christ-consciousness it is] As a transitional period we expand the world by [deliberately] expanding our consciousness [the perceiver of all existence] of what it believes as real and important. It is to the degree of the universe that we perceive the degree of a lesson we are capable of comprehending and then consciously selecting our options from. It is by (what we understand as) lessons that we decide what is important to us and make deliberate choices on the direction of our manifested universe (and which dimension is experienced afterwards). While it is the journey of [the "son" within all] eternity, it is at this point of our [ego aware] life it can be understood as moving from seeing a world of struggle to a new world of peace and love [through training to think in correspondence to it]. The individual function of persons is set to fulfill each scenario’s purpose of which it is involved, designed to establish a specific outcome and lessons to motivate consciousness’s decisions. Within the scenario, one only speaks (or acts) and knows what to speak (or do) out of the scenarios design. One is capable of gaining or loosing abilities or knowledge due to the purpose of the scenarios. Each dimension's purpose is emphasizing dramatically different choices than the others only to motivate the continual change and evolution of this consciousness' perspective of what it believes of its self (this fourth/third dimensions focus on subjugating the question regarding the [apparent] experience of separation of wills). While one dimension confronts specific choices, other dimensions within the same reality confront alternate (usually conflicting) choices.
In Short, this Statute indicates:
1. Everything happens for a reason, which is likely beyond our understanding.
2. Opportunities for evolutionary change are often referred to as “lessons”.
3. “Lessons” in each of our lives confront us with choices of what we want to be real and find important.
4. Every scenario is designed to fulfill specific choices of a outcomes purpose
5. Everyone’s choices, abilities and thoughts are succumb to what is available within the scenario’s design.
6. Entities of alternate dimensional perspectives experience alternate reasoning and purpose, requiring different goals and choices.
7. Each dimension emphasizes different aspects of decisions of the eternal experience.