We recognize the actual assistance of [what is often referred to as the “Holy Spirit”] the wholly spiritual universe, a gift of all existence for all experience. A natural holographic movement and emanation representation. Continually guiding with all the symbols of manifestation to the inevitable realization of the Totality of it's Source. It is naturally perceived through the consciousness of the “Son’s” decision to think in correlation with it’s reality. It is not lost in awareness by what one does, but by how one thinks of and believes (usually about what they have done). The "son" finds it self in places representing a small percentage of the awareness of this whole truth (knowledge of God). This spiritual universe then offers [as the voice (representative) of total knowledge] relationships, guidance, intuitions, signs, symbols, dreams, daja-vou, and synchronicity to confirm the direction of the "son"s mindset to the (growth of) perception of additional dimensions (greater percentages of awareness), a natural reflection of the expansion of it's awareness
“The Wholly-Spiritual Universe represents everything, it is all the “energy" which becomes form.”
- Rev. Devan Jesse Byrne
In Short, this Statute indicates￼ that:
1. We recognize the “Holy Spirit” is not an individual nor any kind of separated aspect from the whole.
2. We recognize the wholly spiritual universe is a representation ofthe “father’s” and “son’s” relationship.
3. The wholly spiritual universe is ￼a transparent and illuminated full-sensory hologram, developed by the correlation of themovement and illumination (sound and light) of it self (“energy”).
4. Each aspect of the wholly spiritual universe is a multiplication of its original source.
5. Each aspect of the wholly spiritual universe naturally gravitates to its source, therefore “guides” to it using everything it seems to appear as.
6. Every aspect of existence is within the hologram of the spiritual universe, when opened to awareness begins with a transparent and illuminated version of this world.
7. To “tune into spirit” is to recognize the guidance of its natural gravitation which can seem to be in any or all “forms”