We are aware of the actual experience of unity of all beings and things in existence. An actual awareness of the presence that all existence is a representation and reflection of. Being the only one singularity of all existence. This awareness is available by each and every one diligent enough to find it, or patient enough to wait for the inevitability of it’s awareness. Those choosing to recognize this greater percentage of this one self (“son”), sees theirselves in others, as a reflection of aspects of themselves relating to them as themselves, naturally acting like and feeling like those around it, raising the percentage naturallyfor all those in presence of, currently representing it. Each dimension offers a different variation of the experiences of this unity, all of them are quite literally a full spectrum of experiencing the same single essence in multiple ways. It is the third which most experience which offers the separated and alone experiences of it. In bodies with with separate wills of thought you are in the experience of individuality, that does not change unless you become aware of it as changed. Regardless, the reality of “God” and All-that-is remains to be a single essence without any duality.
In Short, this Statute indicates:
1. All dimensions of experiences are different variations of the same one essence, which is single.
2. Nothing can be apart from the unified essence for it is their life, experiences and where they wonder too.
3. Everything is separate and you are individual in a few dimensional perspectives, in other dimensions you are not.
4. Every thought, feeling and choice you make, is unified with “God”. However the perspective of those thoughts and experiences are different in other dimensions.
5. One who embraces on the healing journey to experience unity, experience many layers of it including recognizing everything and everyone in all physicality as themselves, acting on their thoughts and feelings.
6. God is One United essence and all that is, is within it.
7. God knows everything about you and judges not, you do. Unity does not reject aspects of its self.