We are aware enough to recognize each dimension is a paradoxical illusion to the last, only present within the consciousness of this “son”. Much like within a sleeping dream, it perceives variations on reality that are not there within the previous or adjacent dimension (awake from dream). According to these other perspectives, it reacts to illusions, even as the awareness of them [to its current belief] is also determined to be illusions that it currently does not see and experience. While having discussions with beings of alternate dimensions, it is common to reference to worldly and bodily issues as illusions, for according to their perspective it is. While their different experiences would be deem illusionary by us, and the fullness of Truth would determine both of them [and all perspectives] as illusions for the way it is. While you experience it as reality, they are not illusions, yet as you expand beyond any experience what was so important before is now recognized as not being so, the same goes for expanding beyond each dimensional perspective. While they are illusions as one perceives it, what it actually is is very real. Even while the concept of what is real to a perspective seems impossible and therefore to them, an illusion.
In Short, this Statute indicates:
1. All existence is an illusion. A trick of the mind.
2. The Wholly Spiritual Universe is a development of representing illusions, what it shows is not real, what it actually is, is.
3. Each dimension experiences a different combination of illusions we/they call life.
4. We experience illusions to understand God in all of its different ways.
5. Each dimension is a percentage of the whole, the particular percentage of the third/fourth makes it seem like a world and bodies with life from birth to death. To a grater percentage of awareness, many of these “facts” are not true.
6. Everything you think of as yourself, is an illusion. However what you actually are is not.
7. Even while all existence may be an illusion as perception sees it, outside of perspectives what is there, is indeed real.
8. To God all partial perspectives are illusionary. What it is, is the only thing “real”.