We recognize an actual experience of the essence of the universe [which all existence and experience draws its inspiration for and manifests occurrences from] possesses the absolute and complete responsibility for what is manifest. For the aspect which manifest [the Wholly Spiritual Universe] is not capable of the judgment of what it represents (and manifests). Therefore we are aware of all existence’s responsibility and therefore authority relays on the one who is being represented (Christ-Consciousness). It decides and determines the outcome of each moment of all occurrences within any of this awareness’s personal perspective’s reference, it’s immediately perceived surroundings, the state of it’s seeming locations, it’s body and all existence of everything. What it thinks, believes, desires and expects is what is used to reflect what anyone could experiences, has experienced or could possibly experience at any time in any corporeal or non-corporeal universe in anyway at all [there is nothing outside of it]. This includes the complete accountability for the condition of (every) mind, of (every) soul, (every) body, their apparent family, it’s communities, governments, worlds, galaxies, universes, time-lines, multi-verses, alternate-timelines, and all “imaginary” or “real” layers or realms of comprehensive constructs, with or without tangible evidences of any experienced physical or non-physical reality (“earths”, “heavens” or “underworlds”). When one prays (to an un-seen higher power), they pray to the one responsible and therefore capable ofchanging and rearranging that which becomes manifest (When one is divinely-realized, they recognize they are this one). When we recognize the actual “thoughts” within this consciousness, we have no choice [but in self-delusion] to accept complete accountability for all existence manifest.
In Short, this Statute indicates:
1. All sickness, disease, disorders and any negative or positive condition of bodies are the responsibility of Christ-Consciousness.
2. There is nothing manifest which Christ-Consciousness does not think, believe, desire or expects.
3. When changing what is manifest this consciousness changes what is in its “mind”.
4. When people pray to a higher power (regardless of its name or image) they pray to an aspect of Christ-Consciousness. Only Christ can communicate with God.
5. Nothing that occurs is due toGod or the Wholly Spiritual Universe, for they are incapable of judgment or decrement between illusions and/or reality.
6. All change and growth on any level is up to the Christ-Consciousness.
7. When one does not experience the change they desire, they are currently disillusionedon who they are and what their reality is.