We experience the actuality of [what is commonly referred to as “Love” is between] the initial Expression of all Existence and the Experience of all Existence. Quite literally the essence of the relationship between all Existence (“Father”, Essence, Source, Alpha/Omega) and the Experience [of this self] (“Son”, Self, Sourced, Chooser) of it. While as it’s “Self” it is the decider, chooser, the believer and perceiver of the endlessly infinite variations of gifts it offers as the Essence. This “Love” is [best described as] the existence of the endless eternal nature of it’s infinite options, continually offering it’s self up to the perceiver of it’s existence, in form of reflecting what that self thinks and believes within it’s characteristics as a consciousness, therefore it can be represented by any variation of intimacy and engaging scenarios. Growing by which this "son" is impressed to open its awareness and exceeds it's current perspective for a more expansive and grater joyous one. Each dimensional experience is [only classified as such is] determined by a threshold period of which the experience(r) [“son”] has determined is true about it self, and has been reflected by the nature of this relationship to represent an evolution of [the image of] it’s self. Each and every dimension is a representation of this original expression [of Love] and the continual (Dance) of the giving and receiving there of. It is impossible for this "son" to do, be or say anything that is not "Loving" simply because it is what it is. It is only through these different perceptions and knowledges it could or would think it could be otherwise. Often interpreted as a test of the “son”, it’s journey through it all is the acceptance of receiving the many variations of gifts, in which “love” is offered. It is always between the “father” and the “son” of all existence, and it can seem to be in any form, image, person or situation, ultimately receiving the awareness of “love” as the existence of this one relationship as reality.
“Love is more than a sensation, it is an awareness of Truth shared.”
- Rev. Devan Jesse Byrne
In Short, this Statute covers:
1. “Love” is what the “son” is, united with the holographic representation.
2. All that derives from the singular source, is that source’s “love”. Therefore it’s expression.
3. Every interpretation and definition of “love” is true, yet any definition is only a fraction of the wholeness of what it is.
4. Love shared is an extension of the love which is sourced
5. Love is not a feeling, the feeling derives from the acceptance of love’s compatibility.
6. Compatibility is a natural occurrence to those authenticallyadaptable.
7. Love between peopleis love, however the distortions and additional definitions otherwise are other variations (ei infatuation, comfort or familiarity).