We recognize the function of what we call society, relies on the alignment of our concepts with the frequencies perceived, commonly referred to as agreement. The unification and support of the authority for deliberate decisions of a particular life manifest. As seeming individuals this appears to be joining in support, belief, and enthusiasm for any endeavor as a necessary part of bringing the manifestation into fruition. Because the true nature as this authority is to agree or disagree with anyone’s goals, it has the potential to give life to it, and to remain unaware of it is to refrain from agreeing it be manifest. It is only by this that any establishment of creations and organizations has come to be. Regardless if you remember believing in it, the support came from other aspects of your authority, which is only received by some sort of agreement that it exists (with beings either physical or spiritual).
Essentially nothing is created unless it is agreed-upon to be created. If someone has an idea simply your enthusiastic agreement of that idea would support the process if not completely bless the entire endeavor in success. Joining together in endeavors and projects is not entirely about the project itself, as the mind would like to insist that it is. For it is about learning how to join together. Believing in each other is to believe in the authority in them. It is obvious enough that if you disagree with any endeavor coming through you, that endeavor would not be manifest nor successful. Sharing and joining with someone else in an idea of any development is also to join with the universe (“Christ”) in them, which is the only thing with the authority to bring about the manifestation of its idea. When understood, you recognize that the idea within you is also of Christ, and you speaking of it is to already agree with the universe within.
In Short this Statute Indicates:
1. Everyone’s ideas are Christ’s ideas. An agreement is the joining of seeming two or more Christs perspectives on a single idea.
2. To agree with another’s ideas is to agree it should be manifest and is not a matter of it being “good or evil”.
3. When someone is “stuck” in a project, to talk to, get support from, and work with others will help to alleviate confusion.
4. Agreement can happen consciously, however it always happens when it is perceived within existence. Regardless if consciously agreed upon or not.
5. Everything in existence has been brought about from an agreement.
6. The world of separation is training us to return back to our unification.
7. Learning to agree is learning to join as one mind.