We recognize the requirement of absolute honesty [an authenticity with the way one understands themselves to be], for a successful journey of “Self”-discovery, we recognize every [perspective’s] path ultimately reaches the complete and total knowledge of all existence [outside of perspectives entirely, as “God”]. It is an absolute necessity for everyone seeking to expand their awareness of who they are, to accept who they currently believe they are. Whatever you think of yourself to be is the barrier to the awareness of your divine-reality. If you deny yourself in anyway, you deny the truth, regardless if what you think you deny is true or false. On this journey of divine-awakening, one can not remain [asleep] within constructs of ones self. Through this process one will retract definitions to then cling to others, as doing so they are “expanding”. Remaining openminded for that expanse, every definition will be surrendered as more take their place. Through this training, one becomes fluid in their expression, being what they currently find as their authentic self, only to discover [while expanding] they remain to be more than any definition could contain. While one is not obligated to encourage this process, it is required that everyone does eventually go through it to the “end” (as “God”) regardless of how long it takes. [Even if it means the defined “guilty” forgive themselves, freeing themselves from any degree of “hell”.]
“When authentic, the Truth will prevail, regardless if what you currently believe yourself to be is a lie.”
~ Rev. Devan Jesse Byrne
In Short, this Statute indicates:
1. You are free to, and encouraged to, be anyway you wish to be. However, if you deny yourself as you authentically are, you deny yourself any spiritual progression.
2. You are free to be attracted to and participate in any activities with consenting adults you wish, none of it changes who you actually are. Spiritual progress is always within yourself and is about how you feel about what you do and not actually about what you do.
3. What you desire to be is evolving and will continue to expand till you and every perspective reaches the totality of the knowledge of all that is. None of them are permanent, only habitual and addictive.
4. Everyone is designed to cycles through ideas of themselves many times in life till they grasp concepts beyond themselves. To overcome personality changes is training to overcome personality entirely.
5. One must accept themselves as they are in order to become aware of more of who they are. Figuring out what that is, will always be more then you comprehend.
6. The more you accept about yourself the more fluid you are expressing and sharing it. Hinderance in communication or actions is an indication you fear who you are called to be in that circumstance.
7. Everyone is on the journey to divine-realization. Their life is a unique path for that divine to know it’s infinite perspectives. Regardless if it is progressing, stagnant, or digressing.
“ The most wonderful thing about being authentic, is you never have to worry about keeping your story straight. You simply state it as it is to you and therefore there is nothing but your truth, already straight.”
~ Rev. Devan Jesse Byrne
On this required journey it is a natural process of “healing”, involving temporary states of confusion of what one identifies with [as themselves] in every frequency of their being. One often cycles through this process many times in life in different subjects (ie. Learning, Parenting, Currier, Identity, Spirituality and/or Sexuality… ext.) including possible stagnation on one or two of these stages for years, decades or even life-times. This “rising up” and “expanding” is often referenced to as ascension or transcendence however it has yet to break the barrier of their current dimensional focus, however they are becoming more of themselves every cycle.
One does not need to concern themselves with the totality of the truth of who they are, because alternate dimensions of themselves are paradoxical to each other and therefore what they currently see themselves to be is the only position in which they need to work at. Each dimension reveals another degree of layers of learning to apply authenticity. Each of them do consists of particular unconscious lies of one’s reality, to make it possible to experience that particular dimension. The only complete and total authentic self is that of “God” which has no dimensional experiences on its own, because of it.
“Authenticity is a constant enfolding, revealing layers of yourself till you recognize only God there.”
~ Rev. Devan Jesse Byrne
The Levels of Interpretation:
First; there is a sorting out of where one seems to be placed in the world, here you will come to question if you are to partake the common path of per-sons, usually consisting of rebellion or submission against the authorities they seem to been succumb to (ie. parents, church or society… ext.).
Second; there is a recognition of what one feels they resinate with, requiring definitions of others, one often finds them defining themselves and who they are “attracted” to. (Sexually, Mentally or Energetically)
Third; is an establishment of confidence, as one owns who they currently see themselves to be, they begin to enjoy being it. Often to an excess, and commonly claiming they are further than they actually are.
Fourth; there is a shifting as one starts to recognize how far they have come and realizing there is still further to go. Often battling with a perceived state of depression, realizing they still don’t know [how to define] who they are.
Fifth; often filled with a desire to share and teach others the authenticity they have learned, encouraging others to be themselves. A sense of joy comes back to them as they see others “eyes open” and be free.
Sixth; usually the most confusing when unexpected, they being to untangle themselves from these previous definitions as they begin to realize they are more, but still not sure what it is. Often with states of hopelessness, and lack of motivation.
Seventh; a surrendering [and giving up] of those definitions [even for a moment] as it often feels like life as they desired it, is falling apart. Bringing them to a choice [which is often not recognized as one] to go in one of two directions: to cycle through again with a new [higher] potential ideas and definitions of ones self, or [if one even recognizes the option] to transcend all definitions of per-sons to become a transfiguration of an expression of a glorious experience of alternate dimensions.