We understand the reality of all [Love in] relationships are direct derivatives of this initial relationship which is the only function of the holographic [Wholly Spiritual] universe, who’s only shape (and form) exists by its sole purpose to represent a particular chosen definition of the perceiver and the endless possibilities of the perceived. Every relationship is a reflection of sole this relationship within the original creation of the universe. We acknowledge the benefits of recognizing this truth [in every moment] reunites all within this single purpose within each dimensional perspective, of experiencing all the possibilitiesof what could represent it, while the perceiver chooses to acknowledge beyond these illusions of it’s images and appearance, to expand with the recognition of it’s Glory [One with “God”]. The benefit of every form of relationships which one is not able to recognize being a derivative of this original source is to emphasize all the beliefs and ideas which are in direct opposition to, and in resistance to the awareness thereof, offering the benefit to release (forgive) them and eventually become aware of this original source ("relationship") by doing so, willingly taking them on wholeheartedly knowing this goal.
“All existence is a single relationship between a creator and the experience of it’s creation, You.”
- Rev. Devan Jesse Byrne
In Short, this Statute covers:
1. All relationships are extensions of the only relationship that exists.
2. The only relationship that exists is between all-the-universe and the perceiver (“god” and the “son”)
3. All relationships can be experiences of the source (“god”) or be used to assist in revealing it.
4. If a relationship definition consists of the intention of fulfilling divine-purpose then it can not be disputed.
5. The source is all relationships that are always with itself (as the perceived “son”).
6. To recognize the source within one's partner is the fulfillment of having that partner.
7. Any kind of relationship [practicing any kind of activities] is an acceptable relationship.