We recognize all existence, of any reality as a direct reflection [image] of an aspect (percentage) of the fullness of Consciousness’s current choice of perception within it's self. Each spiritual and physical experiences are actually available by the degree of awareness accepted by this Consciousness and it's beliefs of "reality". It has and will forever manifest in either physical or spiritual perspective within a multitude of variations of universes. While the percentage of awareness (perception) of this Consciousness wavers [by choice] and changes in degree, it's totality remains to be constant and in authority. It is by this choice of the wholeness of Consciousness that determines the percentage of it’s awareness to be it's (our) experience. It is this consciousness that is often referred to as "God", yet usually referring to a percentage of its awareness, which is technically it's “Son” (self). Aside from the totality of consciousness itself, everything in existence is a holographic representation of it, and therefore is it's image.
In Short, this Statute covers:
1. The holographic universe is an extension of the source to represent the source.
2. All sensory perceptions are representations of the “image of god”
3. There is no separation between god’s image and an image not of it.
4. All existence is the existence of God evident.
5. The Percentages and degrees of perceptual images are products of [previous decisions made] current decisions held by the consciousness it represents.
6. There is no image outside of the image of “god” (the totality of all existence)
7. The choices made by the perceiver are made by the motivation of the source's direction.