We acknowledge the multitude of perspectives [as a few among many, as beings] which [in function] have been designed to recognize and remember [beyond their divided independent consciousness to] our authority as the original (“Son”) Consciousness and the actuality of their position (as a percentage) of awareness within this vast landscape of all eternity. Each (personal) perspective given this calling receives to the degree in which it is answered, recalling only as much as their (specific function is) designed to. While each reason is uniquely designed within the "story of life" (in function within the script) each perspective derives from the same original source, of which it is inevitable that this source returns to the full knowledge of itself. It is between the (seeming) individual and this source if they are even capable of recognizing that this "enlightenment" is actually “achievable” within the timeline of their script to any degree. Its fulfillment is inevitable as the individual follows the calling, accompanied by the internal motivation (inspiration) to go anywhere and do whatever it takes to achieve it, in which it all will serve a very specific purpose (as every talent and gift is for). The truth of this source (that is remembered) has no need for enlightenment which is only a desire for those aspects which do not remember it. To the degree it's recalled, it may include the awareness of the designing and creating of all worlds and lives, in this moment and in the first place, usually chooses to return with that same decision that all existences began with,to enjoy and share the insights (with seeming other individuals). The amount that they share is specific for consciousness current chosen perspective and the growth and evolutions thereof.
"I have absolutely no motivation in this world than to raise a noble family and teach them of the Truth I experience. I am elated when others desire to know this Truth as well, for it also makes them family."
~ Rev. Devan Jesse Byrne
Levels of Interpretation:
In Short, this Statute indicates that:
1. Each perspective (person) is designed to fulfill a specific function.
2. Only the perspective knows if it’s functions fulfillment includes divine-realization (“enlightenment”)
3. One that may achieve such a state may be any state previous to it at will.
4. To fulfill a given function is a calling between the designer and the product designed
5. Enlightenment can be various degrees of recognition beyond one’s individual perception
6. Various degrees of knowledge is retained upon return from one’s visit beyond their existence as separate, which to share with others expands their function.
7. Knowledge one receives is paradoxical to the common-knowledge of the dimension of individual perception.