We recognize the actual manifestations and therefore evidence of each and every belief and it's support systems, each serving a purpose somewhere within the vastness of all the dimensions of the Infinity of Eternity. Each and every one of them holds a specific percentage of the completion of the totality of the Truth. Each serving their sentence of which the “Son” has determined for his momentary existences, within each firsthand experience, naturally selecting how it will perceive it's next experience. It is within the vastness of all these dimensions that each definition of "god" and their "kingdoms" (and all they consist of) exists, including the teachings of separate corporeal gods and goddesses, gods of non-corporeal vastnesses (energy), and all descriptions of deities or aliens of specific or fantastic characteristics. Hereby their existence is not only possible but actual, even if their existence is within separate universes ("heaven"s) of contradictory laws, history, and attributes then one another. Within alternate universes of these dimensions, make it possible to experience anything you desire to be true as if it is reality. The actuality of where it is all sourced remains to be the same, constant for eternity.
“Even as they say their can be a “king of kings”, this would be the religion of religions.”
- Rev. Devan Jesse Byrne
In Short, this Statute covers:
1. The reality of the dimensions of all existence consists of every possible option of every variation which could and have been imagined, including any heaven orhell which one believes exists.
2. Every religion is a choice of what one wants for its experience [after death] and then isexperienced as a reality for them.
3. Nothing believed in the universe could be rejected by the universe.
4. What one feels to be true, is a product of their function representing in this reality.
5. Each belief and religion has a purpose. None of them are wrong, simply of a different dimension of the universe within them.
6. All deities of any shape and form [or formlessness] may be the ruler of it’s/their realms, however, they are only a fraction of the totality of what actually is “God”.
7. The actual truth includes all lesser truths of all extents.