We recognize the power of endless universes within the authority of the chooser, (the“son”) the perceiver, the believer (the core life within every living thing) united with it’s infinite source of all power of creation (“father”). Which desires nothing for it but that it experiences (more of its self and) the justification of its own happiness & enjoyment. Because of this nature of how the universe was designed, any of those (with awareness of life and) fully accepting the accountability of all (creation) which this authority has chosen, (is choosing and all it will choose,) the ability to also be aware of the manipulation of it’s effects. By being aware of the manipulation of the cause of its existence. Represented through the power of words, thoughts and feelings and any other means, manipulation occurs as a reflection of the change within, as the natural manifestations of all dimensions experiences. [ei: The world changes and one changes themselves.]
In Short, this Statute indicates that:
1. Divine Authority is that of the Consciousness of Christ. With it, it chooses worlds and what is to be in existence.
2. There was a point where this Authority chose to forget it’s own to experience its creation for its self firsthand.
3. Those with Authority have the ability to manipulate existence simply by manipulating its self, and what it believes. In the same way it has developed all existence.
4. Authority is not particular to persons in “space/time”. All have access to it. It is a contract written within particular “scripts” of ones experience [within an alternate universe to one where it is not].
5. One who does not remember the extent of their existence can not attain authority, you must remember how you created it, to change it. This authority is not over anyone or anything else, it is only over its self as all existence.
6. This authority chose to come into this experience (as it has with all experiences) only it can choose out of it or into any other.
7. This authority is there to all those who recognize the unification of the source of existence and all of its reflection.