We recognize the advantage of intentional communication with alternate dimensional realities (of ourselves) [with what is commonly referred to as “prayer”] in order to remember, expand, and receive the benefits applicable to our currently perceived experience, function, and desires. A deliberate communication between perceivers of alternate variations of reality, which one currently accepts more authority over existence than the other (usually). To offer influence, compassion, or knowledge as agreed necessary.
The activity engaged in can determine the dimension one anticipates to reach however, what is done or said does not influence its success for each campaign strictly relies on a transfiguration of beliefs and awareness of consciousness in the direction of that dimension. Specific phrases and movements can only support the [already present] willingness to follow the inspired impulses conveyed in correspondence to the perceived situation and the benefactor invoked.
Communion is a calibration of focus in consciousness, which then perceives or receives information or experience from an alternate reality from where it believes itself to be. Different types of activities are necessary for different situations. Whether through nonverbal contemplations, meditations, movements, or a verbal requesting of support, understanding, or expressions of gratitude, they are all favorable in the progression of dimensional exploration. To consciously reach to alternate dimensions always expands perceptual awareness. It’s purpose is an aspect of the training in expanding awareness beyond the individuated identity [to alternate dimensions of ourself]. While inexorable, when authentic, this expansion is expedited in its inevitable destination of the unified experience of its reality as “God”.
“As one attempts to reach a physically focused being they use physical means to do so. Also would one attempting to reach a spiritually focused being, must they do so with spiritual means. In the same way of a consciously focused being. Therefore, to understand the substance of the being attempted to reach will reveal how they will communicate. While most beings experience multiple dimensions, they are not always aware of the residual impression of adjacent dimensions which often distort their communication to those focused on them instead. A spiritual being communicates with frequencies, but to conscious focused beings their communication might seem to be accompanied by words, but in themselves do not use them and therefore are subject to interpretation.”
- Rev. Devan Jesse Byrne
In short this statute indicates:
1. Communion is a contacting, sharing, or unification of thoughts, feelings, or actions with alternate dimensions of existence, often revealing experiential discoveries.
2. Communion is a change of focus that can be done through any activity, with any words believed in. “Prayer” is only one type which uses words and thoughts which only a consciousness can understand.
3. Joining with alternate dimensions can accelerate one’s journey to divine realization. As you reach for them, you learn to expand into them.
4. The success of communion is based off of belief and willingness to adapt, while their answering relies on both parties agreeing on the need of them, while often perceived differently. The desire to “pray” is often an invite to do so.
5. There is no contact to alternate dimensions if there is no surrendering of what dimensions are currently believed.
6. “God” is an alternate dimension of consciousness, to reach it requires training and calibration of the awareness of consciousness.
7. Even while it may seem to be separate, what is communed with is always an alternate dimension of one’s self.