We admit the endless potential of manifestations, thus confirming the existence of each faith and its corresponding theological structure. Each faith represents a purpose regarding a fraction of the infinite expanse of eternity, deriving from the revelations of different combinations of dimensional experiences. Presenting options for the perceiver to determine the continuum of its exploration, which it decides based off what it currently believes and assigns as its next “reality”.
Encompassing all teachings of corporeal and non-corporeal gods, goddesses, deities, or beings with extraordinary or fantastic characteristics. Amid the vast expanse of potential options, every definition of "god" is not only possible but actual, flourishing as they wish in their separate universes ("kingdoms") with contradictory laws, histories, and attributes, alongside all their components and deities.
Because of the infinite vastness of alternate universes in these dimensions, it is possible to experience anything one desires to be true as if it is reality without concern of disturbance from conflicting faiths confrontation. While the actuality of where each of them is sourced from remains to be the same, constant for eternity.
“Even as they say their can be a “king of kings”, this would be the religion of religions.”
- Rev. Devan Jesse Byrne
In Short, this Statute indicates that:
1. The dimensions consists of every conceivable option and variation, including any heaven or hell which one believes they deserve.
2. Each religion is a deliberate choice for the desired afterlife experience, subsequently experienced as a reality.
3. Nothing believed within the universe can be rejected by the universe.
4. Personal truths emerge from an individual's function; their feelings about what is true represent their agreement to assign themselves to a continuum.
5. Every belief and faith serves a purpose, with none being inherently incorrect; their attributes and deities exist within different universes and dimensions.
6. Deities of diverse forms, whether tangible or formless, govern their own domains, yet they constitute only a fraction of the totality of what actually is “God” who established this ability.
7. The ultimate truth incorporates all lesser truths across every degree and extent. They all come from a single perspective’s attempt to understand, while remaining unable to perceive beyond their experience and revelations of alternate universes or dimensions.